Need help? (03) 5201 0569

A Registered Training Organisation RTO #32252

The best online training at affordable prices. With a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone you can get the right training you need.

Best Training - Smarter Training

Our Online Courses
White Card Online

Red/White Card Induction Training online.

RSA Online Course

Responsible Service of Alcohol 100% Online.

Food Handlers Online

Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety.

Sign Up Now

Register to start your course in minutes.
sign up

Our online courses are fully accredited, which means you can get the certificate your employer requires! We love to work with our students so they can work with others.

Get fast and cost effective training at a place that is convienient to you. Travelling to a classroom to take a training course takes time and costs money. Learning in a classroom with others means that you have to learn at their pace. Online Responsible Service of Alcohol, Food Handlers or Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card) training means that you can learn at a pace that is comfortable for you and in a location that suits you best.

Why Eclipse Education?

Pay only when you pass
Print your certificate
Learn on any computer
Sign up in minutes
Quick courses
Train today work tomorrow

Learn Online

Our online courses are fully accredited, which means you can get the certificate your employer requires! We love to work with our students so they can work with others.

FAQ - General Answers:

1. I want to do my White card online. Will this be valid in my state?
The online white card course is only available to residense of Western Australia. The card we are able to issue via online training is the Western Australian white card. This card is Nationally recognised and is valid in ALL states of Australia. TOP

2. I need my white card as soon as possible. How can I speed up the process?
The quickest method of payment after completing the course is to make payment with your credit card.
After completing the white card course, we will process everything very efficiently to ensure you are meeting all necessary requirements.
We will process your white card and post it to you and we will email your certificate of attainment which can be used on site while waiting for the white card to arrive via post. This should only take a couple of business days. TOP

3. I live in Victoria, can I complete my white card course online?
No. Only students residing in Western Australia can complete a white card course online. If you live in any other state you will need to complete a classroom based course. Check our state requirements page when you enroll into our course.TOP

4. What is the purpose of the White Card, and why do I need it for construction work?
The White Card is designed to ensure that individuals working in the construction industry have a basic understanding of construction site safety. It covers essential topics such as identifying and controlling workplace hazards, understanding safety signs and symbols, and responding to workplace emergencies. People often inquire about the necessity of the White Card because it is a legal requirement in Australia to complete this training before entering a construction site. Having a White Card demonstrates that an individual has the fundamental knowledge and awareness to work safely on construction sites, reducing the risk of accidents and injuries. It's important to have a valid White Card to gain access to construction sites and to comply with workplace safety regulations.TOP

5. Why do I need to send in a copy of my identification? What is an acceptable form of identification?
We require a copy of your identification so we can verify your full name and date of birth for our records. As these are nationally recognised qualifications, all details provided must be correct and your full legal name must be provided (no nicknames).

We can accept: Any form of driver's licence, learners permit, proof of age card, a passport or a student identification card (only if it shows your date of birth). If you do not have any of these, we will accept a copy of your birth certificate, along with some secondary identification, like a Medicare card, bank card or utility notice. TOP

6. How do I return my documents to you?
There are three ways you can return your documents.
You can email them to: [email protected] or send them via post to:
182-184 Moorabool St
Geelong, VIC 3220 TOP

7. I don't have a credit card. How else can I make payment?
If you do not have a credit card, there are two other options for payment, which are:

1. Money Order or Cheque
Eclipse Vale Pty Ltd
Moorabool Street
Geelong, Vic, 3220

(Please make order or cheque out to "Eclipse Vale P/L")
Please include a piece of paper with your course name and student ID number.

2. Account Deposit or funds transfer
Bank: National Australia Bank (NAB)
BSB: 083-526
Account number: 89-204-6740
Reference: Your course name and student ID number. TOP

8. Do I have to complete my course in one sitting?
With our online courses you can take your time and complete the course at your own pace. You can start, stop and resume your course at time intervals that are suitable to you. Our system will remember your progress and save it. Each time you log into the website with your unique username and password you will be able to resume your course where you last left it.

9. Are there additional costs involved?
No, you can complete our courses free of charge. Once you have successfully passed a course you will be asked to make payment. The payment amount is the same amount as quoted on our home page and many other pages throughout our website. The price is all inclusive and contains NO hidden fees unless you require express postage or a replacement white card for our Construction Induction Unit. TOP

10. Do I need any particular computer skills or special computer equipment?
If you are viewing this page then you are off to a good start. All our courses are done online so there is a requirement for your computer to be connected to the internet. Our website has been designed to work in all current internet browsers so it will look the same no matter what Internet browser you are using or what type of computer (PC, Mac and Linux) you are using. Even smart phones such as iPhones, Blackberries and Android phones can access and use our website.

You only need basic computer skills to use our website and learning is made easy and natural - much the same way as you would learn from reading a book or watching a movie. You will need literacy and numeracy skills and a good understanding of the English language. All our courses are conducted in English and being able to read and write in English is a requirement. TOP

11. Is the course tax deductible?
Yes, Australian citizens and residents who pay tax can claim for all educational courses.

Working Holiday Travellers who have worked in Australia during their stay and have paid tax can also apply for a tax refund before leaving Australia and claim for our courses.

You must keep a copy of your receipt when you pay for the course to be able to make a claim. TOP

Got a question we have not been able to answer here? If so, please feel free to contact us.

The Simplest UI

  • Fastest navigation
  • Great courses
  • Very fast design
  • Cloud sync your progress